Monday 30 January 2012

Daily Chastisement

There was a very similar pattern to the end of each day now.  Master would come in and have a quick inspection of the house.  Invariably something would be picked up - something would be out of place - some task that his Emily would need to improve on. 
Today Master had only spanked me ten times, and although it brought tears to my eyes, as my bottom had still been sore from the day before, I was so pleased that I had clearly made improvements. 
The best part was afterwards when he would sit me on his lap and talk tenderly to me as he stroked and touched me.  I had taken to giggling and tilting my head onto his shoulder as he talked, feeling so safe and secure in his powerful arms.  ''You are doing so well my little Emily....I love to see how you improve each day...."  I almost glowed with pride; I did so want to please Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment