Friday 27 January 2012

Daydreamer


As I busied myself doing the housework I began to take stock.   Dropping the vacuum in the hall I paused in front of the mirror.   Just a few months earlier I wouldn’t have believed that I could look like this; the black stockings and suspenders and black high heels, the short maids outfit with the lace trim that hid nothing at all.  But most of all the breasts that were now too big to be hidden inside the maids costume.  I was so proud of them.
I hadn’t wanted it this way; it was Julia who wanted me to look like this.   And I couldn’t complain after all she had been so lovely and caring with me after I stopped being able to satisfy her in bed.  I had never been big in that department, but it was pretty awful for Julia to have that little penis inside her with the little dribble that came from it.  I could tell she wanted more and she was always so understanding, and held me tight until I stopped sobbing.
It was her idea to make me more helpful around the house, and after a little while suggested the hormones.  I could hardly refuse after all her kindness and the way she brought me pretty panties and bras, camisoles, petticoats, dresses and shoes – oh what marvels!  I just had to hug myself when thinking about it.
I don’t know whether it was the hormones, but I had had lots of crying fits over the last few months which can’t have been any fun for Julia.  She had been so patient and kind making it much more bearable with her hugs and kisses.   I don’t know how she could stand having me in the house; she was so wonderful.
It was partly her kindness that allowed me to better understand her relationship with Keith.    When she told me she had been sleeping with Keith I had been so upset.  But as she pointed out I couldn’t possibly satisfy her with my little wee-wee and Keith was a proper man with a cock to match.  She described how it felt for her and gradually I became so pleased for her in a way – that she had found someone to satisfy her at last -, although even thinking about it now I began to get tearful about it.
When she had brought Keith home the first time I had peaked through the crack in our bedroom door.  Keith was doing all sorts of wonderful things to Julia; I could hear her moaning and crying out in a way that she never had when I was with her.  As she orgasmed I could hear her shouting; “Yes, yes, fuck me Keith, take me…..”.  The look of pure contentment on her face afterwards made me pleased for her, but I still crept away and sobbed myself to sleep in the spare bedroom.
That had been a week ago.  Now she wanted me to clean the house and prepare and serve the food for Keith and herself this evening.   Julia had given me strict instructions on how to answer the door (“ …please curtsey and say welcome Master Keith….”) and what to do and how to behave.  After dinner I was to curtsey to Master Keith and say to him; “Master Keith, would you please take my wife and satisfy her needs”.
I don’t know how I was feeling about all this.  Last week I think I would have been upset about it, but that wasn’t how I was feeling at all.  In fact I was excited.   Definitely.  Because what I had seen of Keith through the bedroom door, (and I had seen quite a lot) he had a fantastic body and huge cock.  In fact he was rather rugged and handsome.  Every night I had held my little girl wee-wee and thought about everything I had seen that night and every night made wet patches in my darling panties.  The last few nights I hadn’t been thinking about how Julia looked, but I had been thinking of Keith and his enormous cock. 
It was the thought of meeting Keith that was getting me excited.  Would he notice me?  Would he like what he saw?  Would he like my breasts?  Maybe Julia would let him touch them?  Perhaps he would hold me?  Perhaps Julia would let me watch or even join in?
But most of all the question that came into my mind the most was how was I going to get through the day until he arrived.  This was the third pair of panties today.

No comments:

Post a Comment