Thursday 19 January 2012

Joe's diary


Thursday 25th April
I moved into Jeff’s flat yesterday. I must say that it was good of Jeff to let me have his spare room.  I was really at a loss as to what to do after losing my job and not being able to make the mortgage payments on my old place.  It really was good of him to let me stay.  He helped me with my stuff ,  clearing out the old place and getting everything that wouldn’t fit into storage into his garage.   I’m not sure what was with the coffee he brought me every hour – tasted a bit odd as well - but he is a real pal.   I’m not sure the dΓ©cor of the room is exactly to my taste; there were the pink duvet and curtains, and when I looked in the wardrobe there were a lot of women’s clothes; dresses, shoes by the hundred, and in the draws panties, bras, garters, the whole works.  Jeff just said that it was ex-girlfriend trouble and that he would help me move it all in the morning.  I must say I’m absolutely done in so the morning sounds like a good idea.
Friday 26th April
When I woke up this morning I felt awful.  My head throbbed and I felt washed out.  Jeff knocked at the door and offered to bring me coffee and breakfast in bed.  In fact I stayed in bed most of the day, with Jeff popping in every so often with another coffee. Not sure why the regular coffee, but I was beginning to get a taste for it.   About mid-afternoon I did manage to get out of bed and make it to the kitchen.  Couldn’t find any of my things, but there was a ladies robe hooked on the back of the door.  Jeff wasn’t in so I reckoned it would make no difference and managed to make it to the kitchen to make myself some lunch without too much bother.
Saturday 27th April
I seem to be worse than ever.  I can’t account for much of the day as I seemed to have been out for the count.  I remember Jeff came to see how I was at one point and he said he would phone the doctor.   I must have been out until much later in the day because I came round to see Jeff giving me an injection.  He said that the doctor had asked him to give me this and let me sleep.  He really is a good friend to me.
Sunday 28th April
I woke feeling much better.  In fact I managed to get up and get dressed, throwing on a pair of panties and a bra – I suppose I should have noticed before how big my chest had been getting - and the lovely robe from the back of the door.   I hadn’t noticed just how lovely it was yesterday; it was peach colour with lace trim which was truly beautiful.  In the kitchen I remember sitting down and talking to Jeff, but for some strange reason I can’t remember anything else until later in the afternoon. I found myself curled up on the sofa with my legs up and with my shoulder  against jeff. He had his arm around me gently stroking my face.  I remember him asking me to get him a beer and I got up to go the fridge and he patted me on the bottom as I went.  It felt kind of weird, but I think I liked it.  A kind of glow came over me.  Can’t remember very much else about the day after that.  I remember Jeff gave me another injection before bedtime but it seems strange that I can’t remember anything else.  I must be sick.

Monday 29th April
Got up this morning and had a good look through my panties and bra drawer, trying to work out what Jeff would like to see me wearing.    I wanted to look my best for Jeff for some reason,  although I can’t seem to think why.  It must be because he has been so good to me during my illness.  First panties and bra; I chose a set that were red with a little black polka dot motif and black lace trim with the most adorable little bow.  Gorgeous.   I tried a very lacy black garter and some black stockings and then chose the shortest school girl type wrap around skirt and crop top.  It didn’t cover very much up, but with such beautiful undies, why would I want to cover them up?  I found some red shoes in the wardrobe which went very well.  I raced down to the kitchen so I could get Jeff’s breakfast ready while he was still asleep.  
Jeff was so helpful today showing me where the laundry room was and how the vacuum worked, and where all the dishes went.  I spent the entire day making the flat as clean and tidy for Jeff when he got home from work. 
After Jeff gave me my evening injection I must have blacked out again because when I came too I was kneeling in front of Jeff looking at his enormous cock.  All he was saying was “take it Josie”.  Suddenly I felt so confused, but I remember being so flattered that Jeff should have such an erection for me.  I must have turned him on.  I felt confused, but I suddenly leant forward and ran my tongue from the tip of the cock all the way down its length.  Jeff was encouraging me with ‘good girl’ and asking me to take it into my mouth.  So I did.  First I took the very tip and then slowly moved my mouth down its length.  I couldn’t get it all in, but slowly I began to bob up and down.  Jeff was moaning and getting more excited and was using his hand to push me down onto the cock.  I was using my tongue under the tip of the cock and suddenly I felt Jeff stiffen.  I could feel the cum in my mouth running down my throat so much of it that I had to remove my mouth.  A dribble of cum ran down my chin.  I looked at Jeff and a mixture of feelings swept over me; pride I guess was first.  I felt proud that I had made him cum and he so obviously loved what I did.  And then I felt dirty.  I began to cry and suddenly got off my knees and rushed out of the room throwing myself onto my bed and sobbing.
Jeff came into my room later on and after giving me my injection sat on the side of my bed and put his arm round me.  He was very kind and explained that he was sorry I felt bad about earlier and that I didn’t have to do anything I didn’t want to.   He was very kind and gently stoked my shoulder and then reached down under the pale baby-doll nightdress I was wearing to gently stroke one of my breasts as he whispered into my ear.
Tuesday 30th April
I woke up feeling so ashamed of how I had acted the night before.  How could I have been so ungrateful to Jeff after all he had done for me.  I also had had some strange dreams and for some reason I could only think of Jeff’s cock and had got quite excited.  In fact I felt the wet patch in my panties and went and changed into a fresh pair – pink – right away.  I bounced out of bed putting my robe on and went to get Jeff’s breakfast.  Knocking on the door I took the tray in and put it by the bed and as he wasn’t yet awake lay across the top of the covers next to him.  He opened his eyes   and stared into mine.  “I’m sorry” I said and kissed him deeply.  As he kissed me I could feel his hand move round to my pantied bottom beginning to feel me.  He was getting me so aroused; it was so wonderful being close to him feeling his strength and his manly smell.  In fact I needed his cock then and there and put my hand inside the covers to feel for it.  It was wonderful and already engorged.   Suddenly Jeff moved my hand away and sat up.  “Are you sure”, he said.  “Yes……..” I said in a very small voice from within me “ ……..please….please”.  It was as if I was begging for it; I was begging for it because at that moment it was something I needed more than anything else in my life.  Throwing back the covers I went to work on the cock feeling it with my hand up and down the shaft, feeling its length and girth; then gently as before using the tongue up and down before taking the head.  But now I couldn’t hold myself back any longer I was a woman possessed sucking the full length of the cock.  I could feel him about to cum and this time I kept the cock in my mouth and swallowed it all. 
Looking up into Jeff’s eyes, this time instead of crying I smiled at him and simply said “thank you”.  And I meant it.  I was so lucky that I was Jeff’s girl.  He was there to look after me, and I could keep house for him and satisfy him in bed.  I was the luckiest girl in the world to have a man like Jeff and I intend to showing him every way I can think of.  I kissed him and settled into his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment