Saturday 28 January 2012

No worries

I used to worry about so many things.  Mostly about work.  Why everyone at work seemed to be under pressure and upset with me?  Why was my boss always getting at me.?  Could I keep the job and provide for my wife?  Why did I have to work so many hours that when I got home I was too tired and exhausted to do anything other than sleep?  Could I earn enough money to keep buying her the things she needed.  Would she keep loving me or would she leave?  I always seemed to be on the very edge.
Nowadays I still worry.  Will Jeff like me in the pink bra and panties set or the one with the little red heart motif and lace edging?  Would he be happy with the work I have done today or would he spank me?    Would he let me sit on his lap this evening and tell him about my day and laugh and giggle and make him hard?    Would he be interested in me enough for me to ride his cock, and afterwards ever so gently clean his spent cock with my golden hair?  Would he let me share his bed or would he banish me to my own pink palace room?  Or would he bring his friends round to see me this evening and would he let me suck their cocks?- oh I do hope so.
Life is so full of worry.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely story SarahJayne, except for one tiny detail - golden hair? More like raven black...LOL

    ReplyDelete