Tuesday 24 January 2012

Weird pickup

It wasn’t as if I had had any success with women.    I had always been awkward round them and I guess that made them nervous about me.  This is why when she picked me up in the bar it was such a shock.  She was blond and attractive and I couldn’t understand why she hit on me.
 I was trying to work it out driving back in the car to her place.  We had only been talking for about 10 minutes – the usual get to know me stuff – when she came out and asked me to come back to her flat.   I stammered something she took to be yes and we were on our way.
Looking at her while she drove me home in her car I still couldn’t work it out.  Why me?  She had medium length blond hair tied up at the back with just a few wisps hanging down.  Her bright red lipstick, her dark two piece work outfit, white blouse and stockinged legs and heels told me that this was a woman guys like me only dream about.
If she was quick off the mark in the bar she was intent on making things go just as quick when we got to her flat.  Taking me by the hand through the door – I must have looked nervous – she led me to a lounge area.  Throwing her work jacket to one side and unbuttoning a couple of buttons on her blouse I could just see the lacy cream of her bra.  “Come and sit down”,  as she grabbed my wrist and fairly pulled me down.  She was seated at the back of the sofa and she seemed to have pulled me so that I was seated with my back to her and facing the other way.  It wasn’t exactly where I wanted to be, but I didn’t seem to have much choice about it.  
Suddenly with her arms around me she undid the tops of my trousers and pulled out my cock.  It was immediately hard and just the sight of her red painted finger nails around the tip of it was enough for it to grow even bigger.
The she started whispering to me in my ear.  Things about whether I like women, whether I like to make them wet – all sorts of things.  As she whispered she took my hand and began to guide it up and down my cock until I wasn’t sure whether it was me masturbating or her bringing me off.   She began to breath more deeply and continued to whisper into my ear  “….do you like to see women wet……their panties dripping……wanting you inside them ….possessing them……”, and I felt myself coming to a climax, when suddenly she slowed my hand on my cock.  “Easy boy, not just yet”, she whispered.
I wasn’t conscious of anything but leaning back into her body and the smell of her perfume as I pressed back into her breasts.  It was frustrating that I couldn’t see her and even more frustrating that she had now moved my hand away from my cock.  It was still hard as anything, but the moment where it might have been the end of the evening had passed . 
As if from nowhere she reached round me and put a pair of panties in my hand.  Lacy and cream and matching the bra that had peeked between the opening of the blouse she guided my hand holding the pair of panties back to my cock and slowly began guiding it up and down.  The reverse of the panties were silky in texture and the effect on my cock was electric.  Then she started whispering into my ear again but this time what she said was totally different.    
“Do you like women’s panties?.......do you like to wear them?......do you like to feel stockings on those legs?” .  My eyes just got wider, but I couldn’t  say anything but just moaned.  My cock gave the game away because as the panties went up and down it got larger and my breathing got more sparse as I got nearer to cumming.   Then she started with things like “…will you be my little girl…will you come and be my little girly play thing….will you be my girlfriend……”, again all I could do was moan.    Realising I wasn’t responding she suddenly guided my pantied hand away from my cock.  “Answer me girlfriend….”. 
This couldn’t be happening I needed to explode, I needed those panties back round my cock.  “Please….please Sarah…….”
“Will you be my little girl?” 
“Yes,  YES”, I shouted.
“Yes, What?”
“YES, I WILL BE YOUR LITTLE GIRL”, I shouted
And back came her controlling hand to wrap the silk panties round my cock and start moving them up and down again.
She was now asking me all sorts of things and knowing what would happen if I said no I said Yes to everything.
“Are you going to wear some sweet panties and bras, and camisoles and petticoats for me?”  “YES”.
“Are you going to be my sweet little clit licker?”  “YES…..YES….”
Her hand, my hand and the panties were now moving up and down my cock at a frantic pace.
“And when my boyfriend comes round are you going to help me suck his cock? …..you and me together girlfriend with one enormous cock….”
Hardly knowing what I was saying I was now shouting “ ….YES….YES….” and at that moment I came like I never had before, electricity passing through my body and thick globs from my cock. She moved the panties to expertly catch all that I had and at the same time she held my head and cooed into my ear;  “that’s it little girl, well done my lovely,  come for me girlfriend….give me all you have…”.
Before I knew it I was standing outside her door, still with the soaking wet panties in my hand, her departing words still running round my head.  “Wash them for me and come back next Tuesday…and make sure you are wearing them”.  
Would I come back next Tuesday?  Oh boy yes.

1 comment:

  1. SarahJayane!!! Wow! Oh wow! You made me wet love. Very wet.

    ReplyDelete