Wednesday 1 February 2012

Forced?



It wasn’t as if I wanted this and yet it wasn’t as if I had been forced.  I guess it is just how it was.
When we had married Sonia always seemed to take the lead in just about everything.   Sonia organised the bills, owned and drove the car, and even the house was in her name.  She told me what to do and when to do it and all I had to do in return was do some of the clearing up around the house, the occasional load of laundry, some cooking and general housework.  It seemed so natural that it was this way.  As Sonia said it was the way that was most comfortable for both of us, her being a natural leader and me being a natural follower.  I was just happy to be around her and of course her obvious talents in bed were an added fringe benefit.
It was when she told me to start dressing in her panties and bra that, at least at first, seemed all a little unnatural.   It wasn’t just a request – I don’t think Sonia was capable of suggesting or hinting – she just came out and said it.   “John we really need to have a talk about your appearance…..” was her introduction just as we were going to bed.  “Frankly lately you have been letting yourself go with those jeans and sweatshirt.  And when was the last time you bought new underwear?”     I didn’t like the way this conversation started and certainly didn’t like the way it continued.  “ I would have thought that you would look better in mine.  Now that’s not a bad idea.”, seemingly just having had the thought.  “ From tomorrow dear I want you to wear mine…….”.  I was more than a little stunned.  “I couldn’t do that honey……” was all the feeble protest I managed to get in before she led me over to her panties draw and began rifling through.  She pulled out several pairs “….now, these would be good for you….” Holding them up against me she was assessing this pair and then another.  “Try these”,  and before I knew it she had me take my underpants off and I was putting on a pair of polka dot with lace trim satin panties.  I was beginning to protest, but the feeling of the satin and lacy trim going up my legs made my cock stand up.  “I can see someone likes it”.  “So that is settled”, she said as I just stood there open mouthed.
I had thought that this was just a passing fancy and she would have forgotten about it in the morning, but when I woke up she was at the end of the bed with the same panties and a matching bra twirling them from the end of her finger.  “Come on Mr Sleepyhead, come and get dressed”.   How was I going to get out of this?  I began to feebly protest again, but she wasn’t having any of it.  “Come on John please cooperate”.  It was no use and I reluctantly pulled on the panties and bra.  My cock was aroused by the material and stuck up over the top of the panties; I was ashamed of the traitorous piece of equipment that was making me seem as if I was enjoying all this.  And the bra seemed impossible to put on, but once complete all Sonia said was “sweet”.  What did that mean?   At least I could hide them under my old sweatshirt and jeans and that for the first couple of days is what I did.
The curious thing was that the material seemed to rub up against me all day and leave me in a sense of erotic suspension.  When we went to bed that night Sonia, always the initiator of sex, took me as she usually did, riding on top and for some reason the sex was more wonderful than it had ever been.
I was still kind of waiting for her to forget all about the whole thing so that we could get back to normal, but on the second and third day she was there with more panties and bras.  By the fourth day she also added a garter belt and black stockings which felt wonderful.   By day five she had a little wrap round skirt and crop top for me to wear as well.  “I can’t wear that” ,  I protested.  “Someone might see”.
“Nonsense, all you are doing today is working round the house…who is going to see?”  She had a point, but I was still reluctant to lose the protection of my trusty jeans and sweatshirt which I had figured could hide whatever she usually had in mind for me.  I gulped, but I could see from the way she was looking at me and had a hand on her hip that she just wasn’t going to take no for an answer.  The tapping of her toe on the carpet also told me that she was not going to wait all morning.    I put on the pink panties and bra she was holding, the black garter belt I had been wearing all week, and some black stockings and the skirt and crop top.    Sonia came up behind me and whispered in my ear; ”you look wonderful dear.  Thank you.”
And that was it really.  I hadn’t been forced into it, and I hadn’t looked for it.  After several weeks it just once again became the natural order of things.  Sonia added all sorts of other garments; a lovely petticoat, several slips, and a corset (to help my figure she said).  She also helped with makeup and we went shoe shopping (but that is another story).  I seemed just as happy as I had been before, and the sex was altogether on a different level to that went before.  Sonia would make me play this game where I was her ladies maid and would be ordered to lick her pussy.  I was her Sissy and she was my Mistress., and afterwards she would ride me until I was utterly exhausted but enormously satisfied.   I can no longer remember why I would want to go back to how things were before.

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't go back. Ever. That is the point. Sonia always knew. Women always know when they are around a sissy, regardless of how they are dressed. A woman such as Sonia merely brings out the true you.

    ReplyDelete