Tuesday 7 February 2012

A good spanking



It was always the same when he spanked me.  First the questions as he raised his stick again and again.  “You have been lazy today haven’t you Emily?”.  “Yes, Sir”, was the required answer.  “You haven’t done any of the housework I left you”.  “No, Sir”.  “And you have been thinking bad thoughts?”  “Yes Sir”.  “You have been dreaming of cocks again haven’t you Emily and making your panties wet?  “Yes Sir.”  The stick came down again and again and made me cry with frustration.  It was true I had been daydreaming again, and imagining myself with all sorts of men.  I had cum in my pretty black satin panties and had had to change.  I deserved it all.  It was always at the point when I was at my lowest with my head on the table and whimpering like some cornered beast, that I felt Sir’s cum on my red raw bottom.  He had released his cream onto my bottom and with a finger I began to rub it in to sooth the rawness.  It was then I could smile with relief that it was over and joy that Sir had once again chosen me to satisfy his needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment