Friday 24 February 2012

Milking



Funnily enough I used to hate it when Madam used to milk me.  Every Sunday evening after dinner and after I had finished clearing the dishes away, she would call.  “Julie, please come up to your bedroom right now”.   I knew what was coming.   Madam would get me to take my panties down – the black satin panties with frills on would slide down my stocking covered legs and lie there at the bottom of my legs draped around my 2 inch heels.  Then I would be commanded to hitch my maids costume up to my waist and sit on the edge of the bed.
None of this was very pleasant to me, even if what Madam called my “little sissy clit” used to stand up on end in anticipation.  It was the rough way she would take hold of it and start pumping up and down.  It was also the way she used to start whispering in my ear; all sorts of things that to my innocent ears was just plain filthy. 
As she pumped she asked me questions:  “Well my little sissy, you do enjoy dressing up in your pretty things don’t you?  You love your panties and bras and petticoats and pink finery?”  And then I would have to answer “yes, I love my panties”.  She would grab my chin in her other hand and shout “louder sissy, I can’t hear you”.  And I would have to shout out the answers.
“Yes, I love to wear panties”
“yes, I love to dress up in frills and satins and lace and feel all feminine”.
“Yes, I love to server Madam and Master in whatever way they want”
“yes, I love to eat Masters cum from Madam’s pussy”
“yes, I love it when Master feels my bottom while I do the dishes”
“Yes I love the way his cock feels”
“Yes, I love it when Master spurts his cum all over my panties and stocking tops”
“Yes, I have wet dreams thinking about Masters cock”
It wouldn’t take long before my little sissy clit would be dribbling.  Madam would hold my head and whisper “Good girl” into my ear and then “quick girl catch it in your hand”.  I would then have to catch the little bit of cum and then eat it off my hand.  It was good job that there never was very much. 
Nowadays I don’t mind the milking quite so much.  After all it is almost the only relief that I get as I’m not allowed to cum at any other time.  And these days Master often comes into the room too and the sight of him with his cock in his hands makes the whole experience a little better.   It helps a lot to be able to see his cock and imagine that it is his cock inside me making me cum.   It is also the squeals of delight when I do cum that tells Madam and Master that now at last I am enjoying my milking sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment