Thursday 22 March 2012

Going out

It had been the first time I had been outside the house since the whole transformation business had started some five months beforehand.  Susan had suddenly commanded, "come on we are going shopping".  

I was shocked.  "I can't do that.....everyone will stare....oh Susan please don't make me".

"Don't be silly, my little Sissy.  Just put your coat on and no-one will notice anything".

I slipped on the coat she was holding out for me; a beautiful soft white creation, warm enough to ward off the bitter Autumn chill, with a black silky frill round the bottom.  It was lovely and I twirled round and round admiring myself.

"So people won't notice that I am dressed as a woman?", I said rather confusedly.

"Oh you are a feather brain these days, Missy.  Look at yourself in the mirror; you are a woman Missy.  It is that people won't notice you are a man.  Now come and let me put this hat on you".

No comments:

Post a Comment