Friday 16 March 2012

Madam's tea party

“Now then sweety do come in and show everyone your adorable dress”.
“Don’t just linger by the doorway, come right into the middle of the room.  None of these ladies bite, although you do look good enough to eat”.
“Just a few friends, Missy.  You remember Jacky from down the street, and Sarah and Josie, and you must remember your secretary, Samantha.  She certainly remembers you, although you should know Sam dear, that Harry now only responds to the name ‘Missy’”
“Now curtsey to the ladies Missy.  Very good girl.”
“He does look so cute in the maids dress don’t you think ladies?  I got it especially for him and Missy simply loves the splayed petticoat underneath.  Yes, it does show off his wonderful ruffled panties so nicely”.
“Turn round Missy and show the ladies your panties.  That’s right just turn around and bend over so the ladies can see.  Further please Missy…..now hold there”.
“Yes, the whole thing really suits him.  He loves the pink ribbons in his hair and the pink stockings with the bows on the seams.  He just can’t wait to get dressed these days”.
“It wasn’t always that way ladies I can tell you.  What a trial he was at the beginning. Tears and tantrums.  I’m so glad he has overcome those nasty hissy fits”.
“You may stand up now Missy.  Perhaps you can hold your dress up at the front so the ladies can see the lovely detail on the front of your panties, and the simply divine garter belt”.  
“Yes, he does look so pretty.  And yes we have allowed him to keep his male accoutrements; we like to call it his sissy clit, don’t we Missy?”.
“Yes, ladies he does seem to be a bit excited at the moment.  I think he loves showing off.”
“As you can see ladies he was never very big in that department.  That was part of the reason I had Frank move in with us. He never had any trouble in that department and he is a real man and knows how to treat a lady doesn’t he Missy?”.
“I didn’t hear you Missy.  Was that Yes, Ma’am?  Well say it louder so everyone can hear.  That’s better.”
“Missy doesn’t mind when I am in the bedroom with Frank.  In fact he watches.  After all he is incapable of doing what Frank does for me so I don’t see why he should ever get upset about it.  In fact confidentially ladies I think he is fascinated by Frank’s cock.  He stands there and stares at it with his mouth open!”
“Missy, would you PLEASE stop squirming.  Just stand still for the ladies.  Yes, continue to hold your dress up so we can see your panties.  You do look so cute like that”.
“Missy is becoming a very accomplished clit licker. He does enjoy getting down there after Frank has given me a good seeing to.  I think he quite enjoys the taste.  I think it is a good introduction before I get him into sucking Frank’s cock”.
“Missy I am NOT going to tell you again. PLEASE stand still rather than squirming around.”
What’s that Jacky?  Well I hadn’t considered loaning him out.  He is very good around the house and doing chores, but you might enjoy his tongue talents as much as I do.   Perhaps we will have to arrange something”.
“Oh, my goodness me!  Missy, you naughty girl.  You have cum in your panties.  Look at that wet patch.”
Please control yourself ladies; laughing will only encourage him. He is still something of an embarrassment. “
“Please leave us Missy, and go and change those panties.  And I will deal with you later.”

No comments:

Post a Comment