Tuesday 27 March 2012

Missy's lessons


It sort of came tumbling out when I was at a particularly vulnerable time.  One moment I was curtseying to Sarah, my wife, and doing my usual, "Yes, Ma'am", "No Ma'am", routine, and the next I was sitting on her lap in tears telling her how worried I was, and how I didn't think I could do it.  "Don't be so silly Missy, you will love it once you get used to it.  And I will show you what to do. Now don't worry about it at all - and dry those tears". 
It was so nice of Sarah to be so understanding because although Frank, her boyfriend, had moved in with us several months beforehand, when she told me what she required me to do that evening, well it was kind of shattering.  I knew he had a large cock - after all Sarah had asked me to watch the two of them in bed often enough - but it was the first time that I was required to join in. 
When it came to it Sarah was such a help.  She knelt down with me, and told me exactly what to do.  "Always look up at your man, Missy and look him in the eye.  Show him you are enjoying it".  It was helpful tips like that that really got me through it.  Frank seemed to enjoy it too, as it didn't take him long to shoot a large amount of cum.  "Quickly Missy catch it in your mouth", Sarah said and I did.
It was soon over and I was so grateful to Sarah for being there for me.  I guess I'm just one lucky Sissy.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree that you are one lucky sissy SarahJayne

    ReplyDelete