Tuesday 20 March 2012

Not fair

It wasn’t fair.  50 strokes of the cane from Madam and it wasn’t even my fault.  I can’t deny it wasn’t nice, but it wasn’t me who started it. 
It was Master who approached me while I was doing the dishes after dinner.  The first I knew was when he put his arm round my middle and nestled in close behind me.  I could feel his breath on the side of my head.  “Don’t turn round”, he whispered. 
It was certainly nice being cuddled in such a manner, and I could feel his hand reaching under my dress and slowly kneading my pantied bottom.  Suddenly it wasn’t his hand there at all, but something else.  It was his cock gently gliding up between my bum cheeks pushing my panties up between my bottom. The feel of Master’s cock made me wide eyed; it was a beautiful feeling and I couldn’t help leaning back into him and emitting a gentle moan. 
Masters hands were feeling the front of my blouse, feeling for the buttons and a way in to feel my breasts.  I was lost in another world as he continued to rub his cock up against me.  It was a magical feeling.  It didn’t take long for Master to cum.  It was mostly onto my panties, and some dripped down onto my stocking tops.  He wiped his cock on my panties and then was gone.
It was Madam who came in shortly afterwards who noticed the cum on my stockings and my dishevelled appearance.  And that was how I came to be spread-eagled over the desk in the Living Room, about to accept 50 strokes of the cane, while Master sat nearby and smirked.  It just wasn’t fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment