Thursday 24 May 2012

My first time with Gary


I think he caught a look of fear in my eyes, because he paused.  Here I was lying on the bed looking at him in all his glory, strong muscular and bare upper body, with the biggest cock sticking out at right angles and aimed straight at me.  I was dressed to thrill.  Angela had helped me earlier in the afternoon, preparing me in a feminine sweetness of pink; pink panties with ruffles and pink ribbons on the side for quick release, a matching pink bra, pink stockings and pink garter, a little furry pink cardigan and two very sweet pink ribbons in my hair.  I felt so weak and helpless when he first kissed me, enveloping me into his arms, and with a squeal lifted me off my feet kissed me and almost carried me to the bedroom.  But now looking at his cock I was afraid and it showed.
Thank goodness Angela was still there.  Kneeling down beside the bed she began to caress my face and whisper encouragement.  “Sweetie can’t you see that Gary wants you.  Look how excited he is and it was you who turned him on like that.   Doesn’t that make you proud”.  Actually it did seeing him get excited for me.  “”I know you have been dreaming about this moment and looking forward to it – you have haven’t you sweetie?”  It was true.  I had been having ‘dreams’ about Gary all week, mostly involving bringing myself off in my panties at just the thought of this evening.  I nodded and smiled.  “Now little one, show Gary you want him”.
I smiled up at Gary and undid one of the pink ribbons attached to my panties and peeled back my panties.  Gary smiled back lifted up my legs positioned himself and as I began to feel his cock press on my sissy cunt and sissy boy opening, Angela leant over and kissed me.  I was lost in the moment, one that I would remember and relive in my imagination for many years to come.

2 comments:

  1. This post is fantastic Sarah Jyane.
    Your photographs are always very nice and exciting, but when complement it with your beautiful stories you make my imagination fly.
    thanks
    Gwendolin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Gwendolin. You are such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete