Thursday 28 June 2012

The interview panel

I tried to explain to the girl at the door that it had all been a horrible mistake, but she had insisted.  I was bundled into the changing room by two young attractive giggling girls who wasted no time in getting my clothes off and dressing me in pink ruffled panties, pink suspender and pink stockings, and a pink maids dress.  Pink stiletto heels finished up the ensemble.  I had protested of course, but they just said not to be silly and it was just nerves.    I’m not sure how it all happened, but I was soon bundled through a pair of doors and my eyes opened wide at the sight of the interview panel.
I tried telling them this was a mistake and I didn’t want to be dressed like this.  The woman in the middle in the pink basque seemed to be in charge; “you read the job advertisement?”  Yes I admitted I had.  “And it said domestic staff wanted and uniform provided?” Yes, I admitted I had read that.  “You also realise this is a live in position?” Yes, I had to admit that was in the job advertisement as well.  “If you didn’t like the uniform why did you dress in it?” There I was a little stumped.  The girls had been insistent, but that seemed a pretty weak explanation – at least now it did.   The three women could see my hesitation and each gave a little smile.
Then the questions came thick and fast.  Had I always been so pliable?  Thinking about it I had never been assertive and I said so.  Was I obedient?  Yes, I always seemed to do as I was told.  Was I a quick learner?  Was I clean and tidy?  Could I handle the housework?  Would I be able to take orders from three women?  Would I be able to be instantly obedient and perform any services requested of me?  Yes, I said I could do all that and more, and at last they stopped firing questions at me.
They looked at one another, quickly whispered in each others ears and then the verdict was pronounced.  “Well you look presentable enough, and you seem to have a sissy side to you and can probably be trained.  We will give you a three month trial.  See Suzy outside and she’ll show you where to go”.  I wasn’t sure about any of this and I looked it.  “Thank you”, was all I managed, and turned to go.  I was pulled up short; “curtsey please”.  I turned round and gave a quick bob down and then turned and retreated from the room.  What had I let myself in for?

No comments:

Post a Comment