Thursday 21 June 2012

A sissy visit

“Missy, you remember Jerry from down the road, or Jenny as he likes to be called now.  Doesn’t he, or should I say she, look wonderful now.  Look Missy at his wonderful blond hair, tight white blouse, and that tight black skirt.  Simply divine.”
“Don’t look so dumbstruck Missy, Jenny may have changed a great deal since you last saw him, but you have changed a great deal too.  Look at the pink panties and bra set you have on.”
“Welcome Susan and Jenny to our home.  Now Missy I want to have a talk with Susan so please entertain Jenny.”
“Don’t just stand there bring Jenny in.  I can see from the bulge in your panties Missy that you and Jenny are going to get on just fine.”
“Come and sit down Susan and we’ll watch these two.”
“ Missy, I think Jenny would like to get comfortable – perhaps you would be so good as to undo her blouse. Is that permissible Jackie?”
“Good.  Now don’t hold back Missy give Jenny a kiss.   Don’t they look absolutely adorable Susan.  I can see you have done such a good job with Jenny.”
“Yes, Missy is coming on nicely as well, but she does tend to spoil her panties a little too often.  I have tried milking her every evening, but every time she slides one of her dainty panty and bra sets on her sissy clit is hard again.  I simply don’t know what to do?”
“You have the same problem?”
“Look at these two lovebirds now, Susan.  They are simply beautiful together. I can see from how comfortable they are together on the sofa that they are going to be best of friends. “
“Don’t look now though Susan, because as soon as they start rubbing each others panties Missy for one will cum immediately.   Oh I have spoken too soon, look at the mess on her panties.  And I can see that Jenny has enjoyed her visit too.”
“Good idea Susan. Jenny is most welcome to come round and play every afternoon”

No comments:

Post a Comment