Wednesday 18 July 2012

Not wanting to look

I just didn’t know where to look.  There they were; my wife and her boyfriend kissing and cuddling on the bed.  Sarah had the pink night gown I had chosen for her on, while the matching panties had already been discarded to the floor beside the bed.   Nathan was completely naked and his enormous thick cock stood ram rod to attention.  It wasn’t just the length of the cock, but its girth and at first all I could do was stare at it. 
“Like what you see sweetie?” was Sarah’s question when she happened to look over to me standing in the corner of the bedroom. 
I must have looked as embarrassed and confused as I felt.  Embarrassed to be there at all watching my attractive wife be taken by this stud of a man.  But also embarrassed to be caught staring at Nathan’s cock.  And I was very confused by the fact that what Sarah called my ‘sissy clit’ was twitching in my panties and was so excited by the scene.  I immediately looked down to the floor and that was where my eyes stayed for the next 20 minutes as the tears silently rolled down my cheeks.  
I was conscious of their passionate and loud love making, but I kept my eyes firmly fixed on the floor.  I couldn’t look.

No comments:

Post a Comment