Monday 13 August 2012

Sharing like sisters

I had never been much of a husband. After being married for 10 years there wasn’t much to talk about and we barely exchanged the time of day.  But once I had begun on my sissy journey we started to be more like close sisters than husband and wife.
It didn’t happen immediately.  I thought that Cheryl suggesting that I wear her panties in bed while making love was just a little something to spice up our dwindling love life. And it did.  Once I had moved onto the nighties and bras, and stockings, and petticoats our love life improved significantly, and soon we sharing a wardrobe.
I couldn’t wait to put her panties on or pick out a dress of an evening, and Cheryl was so helpful in advising on what to wear, helping me fix my makeup and how to behave and act like a woman.  This all excited me considerably, but what I hadn’t noticed was that myself and Cheryl began to be closer than we had been for years.
We used to go out together as a couple of girlfriends. Our conversation and activity seemed to revolve around shopping, fashion, gossip and most of all men.   It was often when we went out to lunch and began to get tipsy and began to giggle that we both started flirting outrageously with waiters and other men in the restaurant.  We were a couple of party girls that was for sure.
It was at a disco one night that Cheryl met Brad. Would I mind if she brought him home with us?  He was kind of cute and he kissed and used his wandering hands with both of us as we got a taxi home. 
The action started almost as soon as we were home and Cheryl was on her knees taking his not inconsiderable cock in her mouth. I’m not exactly what came over me, but soon I was kneeling next to her.  Cheryl didn’t seem to mind and nor did Brad. 
So there we were sharing like sisters. And since Brad has moved in we often dress in matching baby doll night gowns and join Brad in bed for as much sex as Brad can handle. On a sisterly sharing basis of course.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That looks absolutely yummy Sarah Jayne. Imwish you could add a third sister to the mix. Think Brad would mind?

    LOL

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete