Tuesday 14 August 2012

Sleepover

I needed to cum so desperately. I would have done anything Sarah said as she expertly played with my cock bringing me to the point of explosion before calming it down again.  Her hand was inside my pink panties, which barely fitted around my bottom and straining cock.  Sarah was now whispering in my ear.  “Just tell me how much you like wearing my panties and bra and you can cum?  Just tell me how you want to wear them for me all the time?”
“Yes”, I almost shouted.
“Yes what?”
“Yes please Mistress Sarah. Please allow me to wear your panties and bras.  Pleeeaaasseeee Mistress”, and with that I exploded into the panties drenching them with cum.  Sarah smiled and leant over and patted me on the head.  “Good girl”.
I had known Sarah and Andrew for some time and had always suspected that Sarah fancied me.  So when she invited me over to help her clear out the garden shed at a time Andrew was particularly busy at work, I wasn’t too surprised when we ended up in her and Andrew’s bedroom kissing and groping one another. What was a surprise was how she began to masturbate me and while doing so persuaded me to wear little pink panties. 
That was a number of weeks ago now and we had descended into dress up sessions almost every day.  She would persuade me into all sorts of little bitty girly things; stockings and garters, bras, corsets, petticoats, and a selection of high heels, makeup, wigs, perfume, jewellery.  She insisted I had to go home wearing panties under my trousers, and although at first I thought it was a bit kinky, I now looked forward to our dress up sessions.
The surprising thing was that Sarah never let me penetrate her. She would slip her hand round my cock and help me to masturbate, and once or twice she made me crawl on the bed and lick her pussy, although this was always through her panties which she never took off.  But for me this seemed OK. I would have liked to fuck her, but anything she wanted was alright by me.  It was kind of exciting wearing her things and calling her Mistress.
It was while I was modelling a complete outfit for Sarah one afternoon, complete with pretty silk and lace panties and bra, little tennis skirt and crop top, with stay up white stockings and white heels, that I heard the front door open and close.  I froze. Andrew was home and here I was dressed up in women’s clothing in his bedroom with his wife.  Andrew came into the bedroom and stopped and smiled.  Sarah went to him and put her hands round his neck and kissed him.  “He is ready”, she said.   
I just stood there open mouthed and stared at them.  There was a sudden realisation that this had been pre-arranged.    “Come here sissy and say hello to your new Master”, said Sarah taking my hand and almost dragging me across the room.  I couldn’t look at him; with my face pointed downwards towards the floor I just mumbled “hello”.  Sarah then started to explain. I was barely listening or understanding what she was saying.  The little I could understand was that Sarah had never fancied me but Andrew had.  And if the photographs of the dress up session weren’t going to be released I was going to be Andrew’s girl for the night. 
I didn’t have much choice and Sarah gently but firmly pushed me down to my knees in front of Andrew.  She reached in and brought out from the trousers an enormous and erect cock.  “Take it sissy. Lick it. Taste it. You will like it”, said Sarah as it bobbed in front of me. It pushed against my lips. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend this wasn’t happening to me.  With no options available I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out rubbing it against the underside of his cock.  I heard a murmur of “Good girl” from Sarah, and I gradually ran my tongue over and up and down his cock.  “Now take it in your mouth”, and there I was suddenly with the tip of the cock in my mouth.  The next few minutes were a whirl as I began to take more and more into my mouth as the cock bobbed in and out, while Sarah continued to encourage and Andrew began to make mmmm sounds. He was clearly enjoying and soon enough I could feel his cock come to attention and his thick cum hit the back of my throat.
That night I lay in their bed facing Sarah who kissed my face and continued to tell me what a good girl I had been while Andrew lay sleeping behind me. I could still feel his cock pressed up against the crack in my bottom, pushing the silky material of my panties into my bum crack.  I’m not sure how I had got into this situation, but it seemed from what Sarah was saying that this wouldn’t be the last night that I would be coming round for a sleepover.

4 comments:

  1. Fuck! That was hot!

    Hugs & kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful story....i luv how it starts...that shyness and the encouragment from the mistress .."good girl"....and especially falling asleep feeling your lover from behind..mmmmmm pleasant dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, i would love to experience that kind of sleepover.
    jillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! Lovely

    ReplyDelete