Monday 24 September 2012

A sissy's day


Master went to work so very early this morning.  He gave me a kiss goodbye – I wanted to make it more and tempt him back to bed – but he just said that I was an evil sissy and that he had to go.  What was I going to do all day without him?  I hated it when he went so early.

I had tidied up, completed the laundry and ordered the food delivery from the online store. It was still only 9am. I was missing him so much.
I went to the wardrobe and took in the smell of him from one of his suits. His after shave made my sissy clit excited. I decided that perhaps a little dress-up session would pass the time.  Unfortunately I got a little over excited!



It was still only lunchtime.  I looked longingly out of the window for him even though I knew he wouldn’t be in until at least 7pm.
I fell asleep for a little while and then played dress-up again, preparing myself for when he came home. What would he like?  Would he be able to resist in this panty and bra set. 
Oh why wasn’t he here?  I so wanted him and shed a few tears in my self-pity. 
At last the day was over I saw him parking the car from the Window and charged to the door to greet him.  I was determined to make his evening one that he wouldn’t forget in a hurry.


2 comments:

  1. Quite a day SJ!
    Wouldn't it be ironic, to put on Master's suit and wear men's clothes as a sissy!? Hee hee..
    Can imagine getting over-excited! :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete