Monday 10 September 2012

Making myself presentable

I hope she hadn't seen.  She was always most particular that I should be 'presentable' at all times and if she had seen that one of my garter straps was loose there would have been hell to pay. 

Last time she had caught me with a run in one of my stockings, and my head is still ringing from her shouting. That evening she had made me stand in the corner of her bedroom as a punishment and watch while she and her new boyfriend, Neville, fucked. But when she saw that my little sissy clit stood on end and made a very unsightly bulge in my pretty pink sissy panties, she ordered me from the room. From then on she found the only way to punish me was a very aggressive spanking.

That was when she made me start wearing these very short skirts. At any time of day she was likely to bend me over and inspect my panties and stockings.  It wasn't as if I didn't like these inspections; in fact having her hand touching me on the bottom, or on the flesh between stocking tops and panties, gave me something of a thrill. It was the spankings that I could do without.

1 comment:

  1. SJ- Ooh, what a punishment or two you have "bared" :)
    hug, Sara

    ReplyDelete