Saturday 29 September 2012

Oh, Sir

Master asked me to look for his watch that he had dropped down the side of his bed.  I climbed on the bed and put my hand down the other side to feel for it, only vaguely aware that my pink panties were visible to Master who was standing behind me.  I couldn’t find the watch, but I did find that Master’s hand had found its way to my bottom and that he was running his finger inside the gusset of my pink panties. I didn’t move. Moving would have meant that Master would stop and I didn’t want that. I wanted him to continue; I let out a soft moan as his fingers began to rub my little sissy clit. With my head pushed downwards onto the bed and my bottom sticking up making myself available to Master’s ministrations I couldn’t see what was happening, but I could feel the glorious warmth of his hand on my bottom as he hooked his fingers inside my panties and began to draw them down.  It was then that I felt something else that wasn’t his hand. “Oh, Sir” was all I could manage to say.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely image and a lovely thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gawd... yes!! Such a pic!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty photo and pose

    I want nice guy to rub my panties and pull them gently down

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god Sarah. Love to visit for say like the rest of my life:)

    ReplyDelete