Wednesday 17 April 2013

Confidence

When we married I was painfully shy.  In fact it always amazes me that I got married at all, but when Julie told me that that was what we were going to do, like everything else I just went along with it.  My life seemed to be taken over as if by a worldwind.  Julie took control of more or less everything; she arranged the wedding, bought the apartment where we were to live, took over the paying of the bills, and drove the car whenever we went out.  She was 100% in control.
It may seem odd to some people but after six months or so of marriage Julie suggested I start wearing panties.  It started one day when she told me she didn’t want my bits flopping about when we were in bed together; so she suggested I slip on her panties. They were pink and lacy, but I had been married long enough to Julie to know that what she suggested went.  After pulling them on they didn’t feel too bad; in fact I rather liked their silky feel from the first.  Soon I was wearing panties every night and one morning Julie suggested that I should wear them to work as well.  Soon my regular boxers were replaced by panties, bras, slips, stockings, garters and a range of feminine attire.  I didn’t seem to mind even if I had had a choice about it.
Those days seem so distant now that today I am Julie’s cook, cleaner, housekeeper, maid, and sissy plaything.  My new breasts have filled me out and the hormones have so affected my shape that not only do I pass as a woman but get considerable attention from men.  I flirt and make eyes at them and lead them on terribly.  In fact as Julie pointed out just the other day I am probably a more confident and composed as a sissy than I ever was as a man.

3 comments:

  1. That story more beautiful.
    I would like my wife to do the same with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty sissy you have become.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much for your kind comments. Kisses, Sarah Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete