Wednesday 23 April 2014

Cry baby


“Don’t cry little one I didn’t mean to make you cry”.  I really had to pull myself together as it was happening increasingly often.  Jennifer, my wife, would just happen to make some passing remark and I would burst into tears.  All she had said was that my panties looked cute and that she had a wrap-around skirt that would look great with my crop top.  My panties did look cute that was true; I loved the pink ruffles and the way it held my sissy clit inside so no-one could possibly tell I was a sissy.  And I’d have loved to wear Jennifer’s skirt.  I don’t know what it was that made me cry.  Maybe it was the hormones; Jennifer gave me an injection each evening and my little sissy breasts were becoming more visible by the day.  But whenever Jennifer made me cry she would sit me on her lap and dry my eyes and whisper gently in my ear about how pretty I looked and having a sissy like me around the house was such a comfort to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment