Tuesday 1 April 2014

Lost forever?

She was holding them out to me encouraging me. I didn’t want to put them on, but she was so insistent.  I felt so helpless and confused.  One moment I was determined to resist. After all I was a man and I didn’t want to wear panties.  The next moment I was about to submit to her pleading.  She was right after all, wasn’t she?  What did it matter what I wore in the privacy of our bedroom.  And maybe she was right that they would help our sex life; that had after all never been great shakes.  I could see that she was turned on by the thought of me wearing her panties, and one part of me deep down wondered what the lacy and pink panties would feel like.  I took the panties from her hand, stepped into them and drew them up my legs. My wife smiled that small knowing smile.  For some reason I felt that I was lost forever.

3 comments:

  1. Not lost sweetie, you have found your true self!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! first time I've been in the door and what an image! What a teeny weeny pink pantie.

    (And fancy seeing you here Kaaren. tee hee)

    ReplyDelete