Thursday 1 December 2016

i can't remember


i don’t remember the time when i wore boys underwear. i love to wear pretty lingerie and i only wear panties, bras, and slips and lovely stockings.  My favourites are all pink and lacy.  When Madam buys me a present of new lingerie i get very excited.  i am so grateful to have all these pretty things.

i can’t remember a time when Madam wasn’t in charge.  Madam tells me that i was once a boy, but i just can’t remember.  Madam now tells me what I should do and how i should do it.  i am so grateful to Madam for her help and advice.

i can’t remember a time when Madam didn’t milk me.  Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, she takes my sissy clitty and whispers the most marvellous things in my ear until i spurt.  Madam gives me a cuddle and calls me her sweet girl.  Madam tells me i was once a boy and wasn’t milked.  i so enjoy milking with Madam that I can’t imagine how I managed without it.

i can’t remember a time when Madam didn’t allow me to stay up late when Madam had her special friends to stay.  i know I should but i can’t remember a time when i didn’t sit on Madam’s men friends lap, and they kissed and squeezed me.  I don’t know what I would do if they didn’t kiss me goodnight and Madam would pat me on the panties and say “now off to bed little one and sleep well”.  Madam tells me that i once had sleepovers in Madams bed when I was a boy, but i just can’t remember.

i am so happy to be Madams sweet girl, but I wonder why I can’t remember how things used to be.  Perhaps it is my special pink girl pills that make me forget.     

No comments:

Post a Comment