Friday 28 September 2012

Caught on camera

When she asked me to fetch something from the car I could have died. Go outside dressed like this; I couldn't. Then she got all pouty and insistent.  I knew that in the end I was going to have to do it and hope there was no one in the neighbourhood watching.  It was only a few yards up the drive after all.  Yet as soon as I was outside the front door there was our next door neighbour Frank waiting there with his camera. It was almost as if he had been waiting for me......

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! i dream of being caught by those that would take advantage of the situation. i only dressed out in public twice, both times i drove out of my garage all fem. Loved getting stuck in rush hour traffic with the sun roof open for all the truckers to see my smooth thighs between my fishnets and mini-skirt. It wasn't until later that i realized what i chance i took. What if the car stalled in the center lane. What if a neighbor saw me or pulled up to me in traffic and i didn't have anywhere to run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jillian you are brave. i wouldn't have been able to do that for love nor money (although some of both would be nice). Kisses, Sarah Jayne xx

      Delete
  2. Going outdoors is *scary*!
    I hope you got a good spanking later for being difficult! :) Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful caption and one (albeit without the neighbor) that I wouldlove to play out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super girl with beautiful legs and super high heels
    Love M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't want to be her?

    ReplyDelete